Hot Honey Feta Fries.
These hot honey feta fries are a delicious side dish or snack for a crowd! Crispy, crunchy french fried topped with feta cheese, drizzled with hot honey and showered with bright herbs is the way to go. Delish!
This snack is calling your name!
These hot honey feta fries are so crunchy, crispy and flavorful. French fries are topped with crumbled feta cheese, hot honey and a sprinkling of fresh herbs. This is a side dish that makes everyone go wild!
This would also be a dream recipe for next weekend. These fries serve a crowd at any super bowl party and they will for sure be a hit.
Never did I ever think that I’d be the person telling you to doctor up a bag of frozen fries!!
It’s so ridiculously easy. It’s ideal for a crowd, for a party, for a fun afternoon, for the super bowl – all those things. And this is a fabulous way to feed a crowd. Whether it’s a snack or a side dish.
Needless to say, these have to happen in your kitchen!!
I don’t mind frozen fries, but they have to be thin and crispy. That is the key! I don’t want thicker fries that get soggy or soft. Give me all the crunchy, thin fries at home and I promise this is the way to go. This is how you make them so everyone in your life freaks out!
The best part about this is that these come together SO quickly. In the time that it takes to roast these fries, they are done. Simple. Finished!
All it takes is:
Crumbly feta cheese
A drizzle of hot honey
Lots of fresh herbs
That is IT!!
I like to roast the fries until they are almost finished. Then, I sprinkle them with feta and put them back in the oven for five to eight minutes. Just until the feta gets slightly melty and creamy. This also helps the feta adhere to the fries so it doesn’t all end up in the bottom of the dish.
When the feta fries come out, I give them a big drizzle of hot honey. All over! This can be done at your discretion – whether you want a little or a lot – because it does get spicy.
Oh P.S., mike’s hot honey is my favorite.
Finally, a big shower of fresh herbs. These add a ton of fresh, bright flavor. Also a bit of a cooling element to offset the heat from the honey.
I’m not going to lie – sometimes I do multiple layers of feta sprinkles, hot honey drizzles and herb showers. The below recipe is really just a guideline. Use as much as you’d like!
Hot Honey Feta Fries
Hot Honey Feta Fries
- 26 ounce bag frozen, crispy french fries crispy french fries
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons hot honey, or more if you’d like
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs, like cilantro, parsley and chives
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the fries on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing once or twice, until super crispy and crunchy.
- Remove the fries and sprinkle with the feta cheese. Return the pan to the oven for another 5 to 8 minutes, so the cheese warms.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Drizzle the fries with the hot honey and sprinkle with the herbs. Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper.
Wish I could enjoy these every day!